We provide specialist tax advice services for seafarers
Over 40 Years in Business
The home of seafarer's tax advice services.
Don’t forget to sign both copies!
Records you will need to keep
HMRC may want to check your claim, so you must keep details including:
- a computation of your dates
- air tickets or other travel vouchers
- hotel bills or other receipts
- passports and visas
- seafarer’s discharge book/discharge certificates or a letter from the Captain or the Company
- for duties performed in the North Sea then you must obtain a copy of the midnight position sheet showing whether the ship is in/outside 12 NM at midnight
HMRC may contact your employer to confirm details of your ship’s voyage and crew.
The Services We Offer
If you have requirements in addition to the seafarer’s tax advice services listed here do not hesitate to call us and make an enquiry.
We have over 40 years of experience working with seafarers to ensure their tax affairs are in order.
Tax services for yacht Crews
Helping Yacht personnel avoid getting caught up in a double tax agreement. Seatax are specialists in bringing yacht personnel back into the tax system smoothly and making sure there are no problems in the transition.
Read more here..
Do you qualify for Seafarers Earnings Deduction?
Download our information and sign up pack now.
Our Fees start from £275 including VAT
Latest Maritime News
Keep up with the Maritime News and matters from the all around the world